Here at Stang Auto Tech, we understand the growing uncertainty as our country and state experience rapid COVID-19 spreading. We understand how important you and your family's health is, just as how important the health of our family members and staff is. We want to do our part in preventing the further spread of COVID-19 while also being there for you during this tough time when you need auto repair and services.
In order to abide by CDC guidelines and to keep our community safe, we have implemented temporary guidelines to protect the health of our customers and our staff and to prevent the virus from spreading. Rest assured, we are still open for business and can assist with any auto repairs, services, or concerns you may have.
Our new procedures for COVID-19 are as follows:
- We are taking appointments by call, text, email, or through our online appointment form.
- We will follow up with you to confirm the date, time and services.
- Use our Early Bird / Night Owl Service when dropping off your vehicle:
- During normal work hours park your vehicle on the west side of the building.
- When the gate is closed park your vehicle on the street in front of the shop.
- Fill out an envelope in the Early Bird / Night Owl drop box on the West side of our drive.
- Make sure to include your contact information and how to reach you.
- Document any services or concerns that we have not already discussed for this visit.
- Sign your name, put your keys in the envelope, and place it in the secure drop box.
- We will contact you with any questions, the results of any testing, and when your vehicle is complete.
- After we have completed your vehicle:
- We will make payment arrangements over the phone.
- Disinfected your vehicle and place in front for pickup.
Some additional important notices:
- We are currently unable to schedule waiting customers or shuttle service.
- Only Team Members are allowed in the building at this time.
- We are offering a courtesy valet service, when necessary, as resources allow.
These procedures are specifically put into place to protect your health, the health of our staff members, and the health of all of our family members that we may come in contact with. We know these are uncertain times, together we will get through this. Call us with any questions today!