Stang Auto Tech is a local Broomfield family owned and operated automotive service facility. Since 1980 we have been providing our customers with expert car and truck repair services with a commitment to principles that are based on family, community, and faith. We are a full-service preventive maintenance auto repair center that has been performing high quality, guaranteed, automotive repairs that include Car Care, General, Undercar, Heating and Cooling, Electrical, Transmission, Electronic, Internal Engine, Heavy-Duty, Fleet, Towing, Hybrid Car & Electrical Car services in the Broomfield, Adams, Jefferson, and Boulder Counties. We work hard to create a flexible and supportive atmosphere for our staff and customers. Stang Auto Tech utilizes “State of the Art High Tech” tools and technology, along with regular training. Our ASE certified technicians and service advisors are expertly trained and have become leaders, able to adapt to the massive changes within the automotive industry. We strive to be cheerful (the last thing you want is a grumpy mechanic) and provide helpful analytics so that you can make well-informed choices about your vehicles. We have put hundreds of cars back on the road quickly and happily. We look forward to you joining the Stang Auto Tech Family!
The mission at Stang Auto Tech is to maintain an inspiring and motivating environment for our customers and our employees, breeding a culture of excellence. We will act from the genuine desire to identify and exceed our customers’ needs and expectations, with their best interest in mind. We will hold ourselves to the highest level of integrity and honesty, refining our practices to ensure the best value for our customers and employees.
Accomplish consumer confidence by being a respected, trusted, and successful automotive service facility, cultivating integrity, ethics, and company attitudes which create a mutual benefit to our customers and our organization!
Provide every available resource empowering our employees to excel in their abilities; meeting the needs of the customers and the challenges of the automotive industry!
To cultivate a long-term team environment that is supportive of the Customer, Employees, Vendors, and Company!
Core Values We Believe In
- Our values are based on a God who has given each of us specific talents and a specific role for each of us, every day.
- We believe in the good nature of mankind.
- We will act with honesty & ethics in everything we do.
- Our operation requires Communication and Teamwork.
- We will treat others as we prefer to be treated.
- We believe you must put back what you have taken or been given.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Act with honesty and ethics in everything we do.
- A character that is bidirectional and constant not turned off and on for convenience.
- Do the right things, for the right reasons, at the right times.
- Work to live, not live to work.
- Our careers are to sustain the life we are intended to live.
- We must be committed, persistent, diligent, and disciplined to pursue balance.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Strive for perfection even if we will never be.
- Sharpen the Saw with training and personal growth.
- If we are not moving forward, we are moving backward.
- Our lives and the world around us is constantly changing, and so must we.
- Servant Attitude.
- Believe in the good nature of mankind.
- Foster communication and teamwork.
- Deliver Exceptional Service.
- Continually focus on building confidence, trusting relationships, and serving others at Home and Work, with Family, Friends, and Peers.
- Give back because of what we have been given.
- Stay Gold.
- Be who you are intended to be, don't let others make you into anything else.
- Value our individuality and our ability to excel in what we do.
- Be thankful for what we have, not focusing on what we don't or won't.
- Look for the lessons to be learned each day from the challenges we are faced with.
Good Feeling, Isn't It?
Peace of mind doesn't stop in Colorado. We have one of the best WARRANTIES available in the industry. Our GUARANTEE covers you for 36 months or 36,000 miles, nationwide.
Rescue Me Roadside Assistance:
The Rescue Me Roadside Assistance includes Towing, flat tires, no starts, keys locked-in, and a variety of other services that could leave you otherwise stranded. Call 866-588-0728 to be directed to the nearest facility to handle your related service or repair.
Special Offers For All Our Valuable Customers
We provide FREE shuttle services, $25-a-day car rentals, FREE oil changes, and other promotions as a sincere thanks to our valuable customers.
Stang Auto Tech is proud to be an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau