When it comes to your vehicle, making sure that you are on top of your vehicle's maintenance and service needs isn't always just for your safety and the integrity of your vehicle. Driving with mechanical car problems can actually land you a ticket, and probably cost you just as much as it would have to get the issue fixed, if not more.
While most of us understand the types of driving violations that can get us in trouble, such as making an illegal U-Turn, speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, and more, not everyone is aware of mechanic problems that can also land us a ticket on the road.
Here are some mechanic problems that can land you a ticket if they aren't fixed:
- A broken tail light, headlight, or blinker
- Having illegal window tinting
- Missing or expired license plate
- Driving with an expired registration sticker
- Driving with a cracked windshield (depending on local laws and severity)
- Using high beams improperly
- Hazardous loading of items in your vehicle
If you suspect an equipment issue with your vehicle that could land you a ticket, be sure to give the experts a call here at Stang Auto Tech today. We will make sure that your vehicle is safe and legal on the road!