Happy Holidays from all of us here at Stang Auto Tech! During the winter time, the weather gets much more harsh and it tends to take a toll on our vehicles. The best way to have a reliable car through the season and ensure your safety on the road is by staying on top of your car's winter vehicle maintenance.
Winter car maintenance is very important when it comes to the overall condition of your vehicle. Especially with the snow, driving can be much more dangerous and risky if your vehicle is in bad shape. We recommend that your vehicle is inspected here at Stang Auto Tech before the winter weather gets rough so that you can be free from car troubles during the next winter months.
Important winter car maintenance items include:
- Inspect tire pressure, tread, and condition
- Swap for snow tires if needed, or carry tire chains in your car
- Replace windshield wipers and keep wiper fluid full
- Make sure that your battery is charged and replace it if its over 3-5 years old
- Check all fluids to make sure they are topped off and clean, and verify that there are no leaks
As soon as you're due for a winter car inspection, don't hesitate to stop by Stang Auto Tech. We will make sure that your vehicle is safe for winter and keep your car running in top condition.